You may be surprised to find out, that finding a reliable auto shipping company is not enough. You need to prepare your vehicle before having it shipped. To ensure a safe and damage-free transport and delivery, we recommend following several simple guidelines.
So you already know the first available shipping date. What do you need to do?
- Remove all the valuable items from your vehicle, including adds-n, such as custom stereos, DVD players, front and rear cameras, etc. By doing this, you will eliminate the chances of theft and damage.
- Wash your vehicle. It will also enable you to better inspect your vehicle against any scratches, paint chips and discoloration.
- Inspect your vehicle against any damages, take a photo if you find any and mark it on the Bill of Lading (BOL)
- Remove or secure loose parts. For example, you need to remove your antenna and put it in the trunk. Additionally, you need to fold the mirror vehicles.
- Check the maintenance of your vehicle. We will ship your vehicle whether it is running or non-running. In any case, you need to report us about the vehicle functionality (mileage and existing damages). If there are any mechanical issues (leakage, under-recharged battery), it may slow down the shipping process.
- Your gas tank should be ¼ full.
- For your own safety, we recommend our drivers to have an extra set of keys.
By following these steps, you will significantly reduce the risk of any damage and ensure a secure transportation.
Fort Worth Auto Transport
Trust Fort Worth Auto Transport! We will ship your vehicle in a due and timely manner. Our expertise and network enable us to deliver the vehicles nationwide and meet the requirements of any picky customer.
Call us at (817) 953-0956 to learn more!